Followers

Google+ Followers

Wednesday, 17 June 2015

Create and inspire

Hi everyone hope you are all well.  Things have been pretty hectic in the role of been a challenge blog owner.

I now have two makes to show you all from my challenge blog

Challeng Blog Badge

We have two fantastic sponsors this fortnight for you all
our first sponsor is the wonderful
SLS Lines
our second sponsor is

For my makes I have used two images from SLS Lines
The first one is called Pin up 
and available


The lady was rather nude so I added a fan and some feathers to her so she didnt look so bare.
The card blank is from hunkydory 
and the image was coloured with derwent colouring pencils
Feather came from Lelli bots crafts

The second image is called elf girl
and available 

I coloured the image using derwent pencils
Backing papers from Serif craft artist
and the buttons from my own stash.
I hope you have enjoyed looking at my makes and I hope I have inspired you to have a look at our sponsors shop and visit and enter our blog.  
The design team have made fantastic makes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi everyone love feedback please leave a message and I hope you like what I have been making.

Thankyou

Hugs and Happy Crafting

Fiona
xxx