Followers

Google+ Followers

Monday, 1 June 2015

crafting from the heart challenge

Good morning hope you all have had a great week.
We have a new challenge this morning at

Crafting from the Heart Badge

The challenge closes on Sunday evening so why not give it a go you could end up a winner or a design team favourite.
We have a fantastic sponsor for you this week 
the fantastic Stitchy Bear Stamps
offering a winners prize of a shop voucher

Here is my make for the challenge
for my make I have used
Alipeeps Peacock Digital Stamp
Available
The image was coloured with a experiment using Crayola pencils
The papers and embellishments are all from Serif Craft Artist 2
I hope you have enjoyed looking at my make

2 comments:

  1. Simply beautiful!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card - she looks lovely in that colour :-)
    Thank you for making such a fabulous project using our images.
    It is a pleasure to sponsor you and I hope you have enjoyed working with our images.

    Best wishes,

    Ike
    DT for StitchyBear Digi Outlet

    ReplyDelete

Hi everyone love feedback please leave a message and I hope you like what I have been making.

Thankyou

Hugs and Happy Crafting

Fiona
xxx