Followers

Google+ Followers

Wednesday, 20 May 2015

todays challenge

Hi everyone we have a new challenge thats started this morning for you all.
At 
Challeng Blog Badge

We have two fantastic sponsors for you this fortnight.
and
I have made two makes for the challenge and here they are


With this make I have made a tag its a image from Stitchy Bear Stamps I have coloured it with Prisma colour pencils and added feathers from lelli bots crafts.
I am entering this make into
http://cardsgalorechallenges.blogspot.co.uk/2015/05/anything-goes-for-may.html

My second make is
from Stitchy bear stamps image 
Backing papers from Lelli bots crafts
Embellishments and tag from Lelli Bots crafts.

My first make is entered into the challenge at Cards Galore
here is the link
http://cardsgalorechallenges.blogspot.co.uk/2015/05/anything-goes-for-may.html

2 comments:

  1. Such a lovely tag, Fiona. beautifully coloured and the feathers look fab. We would love you to be in with a chance of winning so it would be great if you could link back to our challenge post. Thank you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Anything Goes Challenge. We hope you can join us again next month. Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such delicate colours on the tag and a wonderful little scene on the second piece :-)
    Thank you for making such a fabulous project using our images.
    It is a pleasure to sponsor you and I hope you have enjoyed working with our images.

    Best wishes,

    Ike
    DT for StitchyBear Digi Outlet

    ReplyDelete

Hi everyone love feedback please leave a message and I hope you like what I have been making.

Thankyou

Hugs and Happy Crafting

Fiona
xxx