Followers

Google+ Followers

Wednesday, 6 May 2015

Create and Inspire

Hi everyone I don't know where these weeks are going they seem to be flying bye. 
We have a new challenge happening today at
Create and Inspire
Challeng Blog Badge
with two fantastic sponsors
Wilmer Arts
and 
Ikes Art

I have made two design team cards for the challenge using two different Ikes Arts Images
my First card I have used a image called
Little Miss Innocence which is available here


The digital stamp image was coloured using derwent colour pencils I then mounted the image on black card stock the background paper and dies and flowers are from Serif Craft Artist
for my second card I have used another Ikes Art image
called
Leonore
and here it is

The image was again coloured with derwent pencils and background papers were from Serif Craft Artist.


1 comment:

  1. SUPER cards - awesome colouring on her hair and the dress for Lenore is wonderful :-D Thank you for using my images :-D

    IKE xx

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page

    ReplyDelete

Hi everyone love feedback please leave a message and I hope you like what I have been making.

Thankyou

Hugs and Happy Crafting

Fiona
xxx