Followers

Google+ Followers

Sunday, 17 May 2015

Crafty Girlz

Hi every one the weeks completly fly.  It will be Christmas before we know where we are....
There never seems enough hours in the day....
Well thats the end of my rant and now to my blog post
I know I am late again but been organising sponsors for 2016 for my challenge blogs I run we have some great sponsors coming for 2016 as well as some new ones.
So exciting times ahead.

Here is my card now for
blog badge

This month for your sponsor we have the fantastic 

Here is my card I made for the challenge
I have used a image called Valentine Derek
He was coloured with derwent pencils and background was created in Serif Craft Artist.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi everyone love feedback please leave a message and I hope you like what I have been making.

Thankyou

Hugs and Happy Crafting

Fiona
xxx