Followers

Google+ Followers

Wednesday, 15 April 2015

Another new challenge blog

Hi everyone we have a new challenge blog
Crafty Girlz challenges the origional run by Abbie and then took over by myself and Erin.
It has been closed for sometime and after some thought I have decided to re-open it again and am running the challenges with my fantastic Team Leader Sue from Crafting from the heart.

We will be running challenges every month on the 15th of the month and you can find the challenge here.
blog badge

We have some fantastic sponsors for you on our first challenge that started this morning
and here they are plus my makes for the challenge.
Rosey Hearts
This lady has some fantastic images and an excellent designer you can find her shop at
Rosey Hearts

Here is the make I made using her digital image
For my make I coloured the image in with derwent pencils backing papers were designed in Serif craft artist.
My second card is a image by 
Lacy Sunshine Stamps
Heather's images are marvelous please visit her shop.
Lacy Sunshine Stamps

here is my make

For this make I have coloured the image in with prisma coloured pencils the backing paper is from a cd called Oriental by Debbie Moore

My final make is from 
A Day for Daisies
A day for daisies
The designer has fantastic digital stamps and well worth a visit of the shop.
here is my make

The image is coloured with derwent pencils the backing papers are from Serif craft Artist.

I hope you have enjoyed looking at my makes and hope you will visit our challenge blog and visit the sponsors shops who have very kindly sponsored our challenges.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi everyone love feedback please leave a message and I hope you like what I have been making.

Thankyou

Hugs and Happy Crafting

Fiona
xxx