Followers

Google+ Followers

Monday, 30 March 2015

Its Monday

Hi to my followers its finally Monday which means one thing another challenge has started this morning over
at
Crafting from the heart
Crafting from the Heart Badge

My design team have been very busy creating makes this week for your inspiration so hope you will pop by and take part in the challenge and visit them.
We have another fantastic sponsor for you this week
Dr Digi
Dr Digi

Prize TBA

He has some fantastic images which are all a lot of fun.

Here is my make I made with
Mr Dunderton from Dr Digi

Mr Dunderton was coloured using derwent pencils then cut out
I designed the backgrounds paper to create the scene in
Serif craft Artist
I hope you like it. 
Bye for now till next time................


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi everyone love feedback please leave a message and I hope you like what I have been making.

Thankyou

Hugs and Happy Crafting

Fiona
xxx