Followers

Google+ Followers

Sunday, 1 March 2015


Hi everyone we have a new challenge blog opened up for you this morning called
Blog Badge

 I am running the challenge with my fantastic friend Erin another challenge blog to add to our portfolio. lol

The challenges run once a month and run for the whole month.
I hope you will come and join us.

We have 3 sponsors for you this month who have kindly offered us some fantastic prizes.
Bugaboo Stamps
Bugaboo Stamps
Lemon Shortbread
Lemon Shortbread
and
Ikes Art
Ikes Art

For my design card I have used images from Bugaboo and Ikes Art and here they are:-
The digi image I have used here is from Bugaboo Stamps I have for this card coloured the background in Serif Craft Artist as unfortunatly my distress ink decided to not work.
The card was also created in Serif craft Artist.

For my second project I used a image from Ikes Art

For this card I coloured the image in using my new prisma colour pencils I then created the book in Serif Craft artist.

I hope you like them. 

4 comments:

  1. Hi hun, these are both beautiful. here's to our new blog.

    Hugs Erin xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cards for our first challenge! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic creations and so happy to see you up and running with your Challenge. I wish you every success and Thank You for having me as a Sponsor :-)

    Hugz
    IKE xx

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic projects! Thank you for choosing me to be part of your team. :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi everyone love feedback please leave a message and I hope you like what I have been making.

Thankyou

Hugs and Happy Crafting

Fiona
xxx