Followers

Google+ Followers

Wednesday, 11 March 2015

Blog New Look create and inspire

Hi ladies we have a new challenge this morning over at 
Create and Inspire
(formally A Step in the Dark )
We decided on a change and have a fresh new look as we now let any projeccts in but still have our darkside winners as well as non darkside winners.
Challeng Blog Badge

So pop over and have a look
Today we have a brilliant sponsor for you and the girls have outdone themselves using the images to make fantastic cards for your inspiration.
Our sponsor this fortnight is
Poppyseed Graphics
Poppy Seed Graphics
Here is my dt card for the challenge I hope you like it.
I have been practicing with my prisma pencils my colouring so image has been coloured with these.
The background and the embellishments are all from Serif craft artist.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi everyone love feedback please leave a message and I hope you like what I have been making.

Thankyou

Hugs and Happy Crafting

Fiona
xxx