Followers

Google+ Followers

Saturday, 7 March 2015

Been playing with prisma pencils

Hi everyone hope you are all having a great weekend I have been busy crafting and here is the results 
The digital stamp is called Tumbelina Fairy Version
from Moonflower digital stamps 
I coloured the image in with my new prisma pencils and blended with a blending stump dipped in baby oil  I got the tip off another persons blog.
I then took the image in to serif craft artist to find backing papers etc to go with it.
Added a few embellishments and sentiment.
Voila this is the end result.
I hope you like it. 

2 comments:

  1. Hi hun, a fabulous card and image, great colours and design.

    Hugs Erin xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful; I love the colors and grace in the gorgeous piece.

    ReplyDelete

Hi everyone love feedback please leave a message and I hope you like what I have been making.

Thankyou

Hugs and Happy Crafting

Fiona
xxx