Followers

Google+ Followers

Tuesday, 13 January 2015

Lacy Sunshine Image card

Hi everyone hope you all have had a great evening.
Finally made a card to enter into a challenge and here it is.
I have used a digi stamp from a terrific artist Heather from Lacy Sunshine Stamps.

For my card I coloured the image using Derwent coloured pencils backing papers were from a free cd I got with Complete card making with your pc.  The flourishes were from Serif craft Artist.
I hope you like it.
I would like to enter it into the following challenges
http://partytimetuesdays.blogspot.ca/

3 comments:

  1. Hi sweetie, This is a stunning card, love the image and those pretty colours.

    Hugs Erin xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute! love your image and coloring! Thanks for joining us at Party Time Tuesdays!

    ReplyDelete

Hi everyone love feedback please leave a message and I hope you like what I have been making.

Thankyou

Hugs and Happy Crafting

Fiona
xxx