Followers

Google+ Followers

Friday, 23 January 2015

Kenny K Digi Stamp

Hi everyone I was nominated for an Art project by a friend of mine on facebook.
Here is the card I made with the terrific Kenny K digital Stamp.

For my Card I have used a image from Kenny K digital stamps I got the image a few years ago for a friends birthday who played in a band.
The digi stamp is coloured with metallic pencils
Papers from serif craft artist.
Embellishments from Serif craft Artist.

I have entered my card at
http://kennykskraftykrew.blogspot.co.uk/2015/01/challenge-187-you-are-special.html
http://sisteractcardchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2015/01/challenge-90.html

4 comments:

  1. Awesome coloring. Thanks so much for participating in the KennyK's Krafty Krew challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card - great image and as always - sew creative!!!!
    Much love,hugs, and friendship

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card! Beautifully coloured and fantastic paper!
    Thank you for sharing and joining us at KennyK's Krafty Krew!
    Hugs Annette
    Team A(ll That)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rockin' card! Love your coloring! She looks great done with pencils! Thanks for joining us at KennyK's Krafty Krew!
    {hugs}
    Regan
    DT Coordinator

    ReplyDelete

Hi everyone love feedback please leave a message and I hope you like what I have been making.

Thankyou

Hugs and Happy Crafting

Fiona
xxx