Followers

Google+ Followers

Thursday, 15 January 2015

Fairy Card

Hi everyone hope you are well. Been busy making another card for you all.
This time its a fairy card.
Here it is.

I have coloured my card with derwent pencils. I then went into Serif craft artist for the flowers and backing papers. As well as the sentiment and gemstones.
Hope you all like it. x
I have entered my card into the following challenge.
http://audsentimentschallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/
http://pennyschallenges.blogspot.co.uk/

3 comments:

  1. Hi lovelie, Wow another stunning card hun. I actually printed this image a few days ago but didn't do anything with her... Fabulous colours and love how you did the flowers and the papers.

    Hugs Erin xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous card love the image and pretty purples
    Thanks for joining us at Auds sentiment designs and good luck
    Tracey xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all the purple!!

    Thank you for playing along with us at Aud Sentiments.

    Tracey DTx

    ReplyDelete

Hi everyone love feedback please leave a message and I hope you like what I have been making.

Thankyou

Hugs and Happy Crafting

Fiona
xxx