Followers

Google+ Followers

Sunday, 4 January 2015

Crafting from the heart challenge blog

Hi everyone well what a rough couple of months I have had at one point I didn't think I would be blogging again. still haven't made any greeting cards for a while but on a plus point tomorrow is the start of Crafting from the heart challenge blog challenge again.

Crafting from the Heart Badge

We will be up and running again at 8am uk time tomorrow morning our blog has a whole new look.So I hope you will all come and join us.

Happy Crafting
Hugs
Fiona 
xxxx

1 comment:

  1. Hi sweetie, All I can say it's been a rtough ride for us both, but we are back with a bang as they say. Onwards and upwards. New start. Glad we are back....

    Hugs Erin xx

    ReplyDelete

Hi everyone love feedback please leave a message and I hope you like what I have been making.

Thankyou

Hugs and Happy Crafting

Fiona
xxx