Followers

Google+ Followers

Wednesday, 14 January 2015

A step in the Dark

Hi everyone I have finally managed after a difficult few months managed to finally make a design team card.
So hear is my make for my blog that I co -own with my dear friend Erin.

The challenge we have running is at A Step in the Darkness we have a fantastic sponsor for you 
Rick St Dennis
you can find Ricks shop by clicking on the photo link to take you there.
Rick St Dennis

Here is the link to the challenge
A Step in the Darkness
Challenge Blog

Here is my design team card I have used a image called Valentine Macabre
available here

My image  was coloured using Derwent Coloured Pencils the papers I used were designed in Serif and then printed off and the sentiment was also created in serif.

1 comment:

  1. Hi lovelie lady, we are back.... So excited to get going again. An amazing card and image. Love the background.

    Hugs Erin xx

    ReplyDelete

Hi everyone love feedback please leave a message and I hope you like what I have been making.

Thankyou

Hugs and Happy Crafting

Fiona
xxx