Followers

Google+ Followers

Friday, 16 January 2015

A delicious doodles image

Hi everyone thought today I would share with you another of my cards this time I have used a image from the fabulous Terri from Delicious Doodles her digital stamp shop is no longer there but she is designing digital stamps for Smeared Ink you can find her images at http://www.smearedink.com/digistamps/

Here is my card that I have created using one of the digital stamps that use to be in her delicious doodles shop.  I really enjoyed colouring this image in.

I coloured the image yet again using Derwent coloured pencils and background papers and flowers from Serif Craft Artist using a daisy trail digi kit.
I am entering this card into the following challenges
http://onestitchatatimechallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2015/01/challenge-228.html
http://www.ttcrd.blogspot.co.uk/2015/01/ttcrd-challenge-jan13-jan-19.html

3 comments:

  1. Hi hun, She is stunning, love the colouring and the colours. Love the Backing papers and Flowers.

    Hugs Erin xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you showcased the image and those flowers you made. Thank you for playing along this week at OSAAT. I sure hope to see you back again very soon. Good Luck in the challenge!!!

    TTFN,

    CraftyGirl OSAAT DT
    craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow this is stunning, your coloring is fabulous!
    Thanks for joining the TTCRD challenges.
    Hugs,Sandra

    ReplyDelete

Hi everyone love feedback please leave a message and I hope you like what I have been making.

Thankyou

Hugs and Happy Crafting

Fiona
xxx