Followers

Google+ Followers

Thursday, 29 January 2015

2 cards and two challenges

Hi everyone sorry I am so late in blogging my two latest cards for the challenge blogs that I co-own with Erin
My dad got rushed into hospital hence the lateness.
Here are my cards
The first card I have made is for my challenge blog
Crafting from the heart
Crafting from the Heart Badge

We have two fabulous sponsors for you this week 
the first being
Stitchy Bear who has kindly offered us a prize for a shop voucher please visit her shop.
Stitchy Bear

Our second sponsor this week is
Angies Digi Stamps
who has kindly offered a prize of 3 digi images please visit her shop
Angies digi stamps

For my card I have used a image from Stitchy Bear Stamps I hope you like it.

For my other challenge this week its at A Step in the Darkness we have changed the rules slightly and now you can make any project dosent have to be on the darkside of crafting.
Please visit our blog
Challenge Blog

We have Ikes Art and dilly beans sponsoring us this fortnight.
Ikes Art are sponsoring our darkside projects and has kindly offered a prize of a shop voucher please visit the shop for all your darkside images.
Ike's Art
and
Dilly Beans sponsoring our non darkside projects has kindly offered us 3 digi images as a prize.
Dilly Beans


For the challenge I have made my card with a image from Dilly Beans

1 comment:

  1. Hi hun, love these cards, just fabulous.

    Hugs Erin xx

    ReplyDelete

Hi everyone love feedback please leave a message and I hope you like what I have been making.

Thankyou

Hugs and Happy Crafting

Fiona
xxx