Followers

Google+ Followers

Monday, 23 June 2014

Crafting from the heart

Hi everyone we have a great new challenge for you all this morning at
Crafting from the heart
Challenge Blog Badge
With some terrific sponsors
 
Stamp Art by Kathyrn
Offering a prize of 5 digi images
StampArt Designs by Kathryne
and
The Stamping Boutique
Offering a prize of 3 digi images
The Stamping Boutique
 
For my design team card  I have used a image from Stamp Art by Kathyrn
this is the link for the image.
 
 
The image is called Allie and Angel
 
I have coloured the image in with using Derwent colouring pencils instead of using my pro-markers or Spectrum noir pens and quite happy with the result of the colouring.
 
The Backing paper is from LOTV which I got free with a magazine the happy birthday is also a free stamp that I got. And the little birdie told me is a sentiment from Stamp art By Kathyrn. 

1 comment:

  1. HI Fiona, a beautiful card. Love the colours and the design.

    Hugs Erin x

    ReplyDelete

Hi everyone love feedback please leave a message and I hope you like what I have been making.

Thankyou

Hugs and Happy Crafting

Fiona
xxx