Followers

Google+ Followers

Monday, 16 June 2014

Crafting from the heart

 
Hi everyone we have a new challenge this morning at
Challenge Blog Badge
 
and hope you will all come and join us.
 
Our challenge this week is as always anything goes
 
We have some fantastic sponsors for you this week.
 
Offering a prize of 3 digi images
Crafts and Me
and
offering a prize of 3 digi images
 
I hope you will stop by and visit their shops and have a look at their fantastic digital stamps and may be make a purchase or two.
 
Here is my design team card for the challenge.
 
I have used a image from Limited Runs called Tea Party
 
 
For my card I have used
Blue mirror Board
LOTV backing sheets
Image coloured with spectrum noir pens
sentiment made on pc.
Gemstones

I have entered my card at

http://ttcrd.blogspot.co.uk/

5 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card Fiona, perfect for a friendship.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super card Fiona, takes me back to the tea parties with my dolls and teddies, so thanks for the memory, hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Fiona, I'm glad everything has settled down at last. A beautiful card, lovely colouring and shading too.

    Hugs Erin x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute Fiona. That's a great image!
    BTW - the challenges at Through the Craft Room Door http://ttcrd.blogspot.com/ are always Anything Goes if you'd like to submit your card there too. :O)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute card, love the colors! And the image is so sweet!!
    Thanks for joining the TTCRD challenges.
    Hugs,Sandra

    ReplyDelete

Hi everyone love feedback please leave a message and I hope you like what I have been making.

Thankyou

Hugs and Happy Crafting

Fiona
xxx