Followers

Google+ Followers

Monday, 5 May 2014

New challenge

 
Hi everyone a new challenge this morning has started at Crafting from the heart.
 
This week for my card I have used a image from Papernest Dolls we have two sponsors for you this week both offering fantastic winners prizes.
 
The sponsors we have this week are
 
Papernest Dolls
 
The Paper Nest Dolls
 
who have generously offered us a $25 prize
 
our second sponsor this week is
 
Bugaboo Stamps
 
Bugaboo
 
who have generously offered us 7 digi images for a prize.
 
So pop over and join our challenge .Here
 
My dt card
 
 
The image I have used is called Bubblegum Emma
 
I coloured the image using spectrum noir pens
Pink backing paper
Sentiment
Creata flourish Die
Creata flower dies

2 comments:

  1. Hi Fiona, A fabulous card and image.

    Hugs Erin x

    ReplyDelete

Hi everyone love feedback please leave a message and I hope you like what I have been making.

Thankyou

Hugs and Happy Crafting

Fiona
xxx