Followers

Google+ Followers

Tuesday, 20 May 2014

New card with free stamps from a magazine

 
Hi everyone the above card I have created this afternoon using some free stamps from a magazine I bought this morning. So thought I would try and create a bit of a scene with them.
This is the end results. I stamped the images with adriondack black ink coloured images with spectrum noir pens and created the background paper with another free stamp.
I then mounted it all on to mirror board added some gems, sentiment and bow.
 
I have added my card at

3 comments:

  1. Very lovely scene indeed. Thanks for joining the Craft-Dee BowZ challenge this month.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Fiona, love the scene you have created here, hugs hun xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great magazine with free stamps - Such a lovely card with your pretty gardener and nicely laid out background! I have become your latest follower.

    ReplyDelete

Hi everyone love feedback please leave a message and I hope you like what I have been making.

Thankyou

Hugs and Happy Crafting

Fiona
xxx