Followers

Google+ Followers

Thursday, 1 May 2014

Crafty Girls

Hi everyone we have a new challenge this morning at
Challenge Badge
 
We have two sponsors for you today our first sponsor is
 
Aurora Wings
AuroraWings
 
our 2nd sponsor today is
 
QKR Stampede
 
QKR Stampede
 
For my make this fortnight I have used a image from Aurora Wings called Orchid Fairy
 
 
I coloured the image with promarkers and added black card I then took the card into Serif Craft Artist and created the background, and added a sentiment from there also.

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful colour choice Fiona!x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Fiona, A beautiful card and love the colours

    Hugs Erin x

    ReplyDelete

Hi everyone love feedback please leave a message and I hope you like what I have been making.

Thankyou

Hugs and Happy Crafting

Fiona
xxx