Followers

Google+ Followers

Monday, 19 May 2014

Altered Book

Hi everyone we have a new challenge this morning at Artistic Inspirations. Our sponsor for this weeks challenge is the fantastic Delicious Doodles.
 
Another Banner, but more elegant!
 
 
For my Design team this week I have decided to make an altered book.  The image I have chosen is called Rosie.
 


Close up of image
 

 
For my altered Book I covered the book with black and a green coloured backing papers.
I then added some flowers using a spellbinder die and a spell binder flourish. The image was coloured using Spectrum Noir pens.
 
I have entered my make at
 

4 comments:

  1. WOW, Fiona this is incredible, love this hun xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fiona fab and great image and card.

    gr karin and

    Thanks for join us at ScrapbookStampSociety Challenge.

    Greetings Karin DT Coördinator



    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful coloring. Thanks for joining us at Simple Create Too with your altered book.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a gorgeous design! Beautiful colors, coloring and embellishments.

    ReplyDelete

Hi everyone love feedback please leave a message and I hope you like what I have been making.

Thankyou

Hugs and Happy Crafting

Fiona
xxx