Followers

Google+ Followers

Monday, 7 April 2014

New challenge

Hi everyone we have a new challenge this morning over at Crafting from the Heart this time with inspiration from Team B. Hope you will all come over and join the challenge.
 
This week our two sponsors are
 
Glamour Eyes
Offering a prize of 4 Digi Images
Glamoureyes
 
and
 
The Doodle Garden
Offering a Prize of 3 digi Images
 
The Doodle Garden
 
 
For my card I have used a image from Glamour Eyes called Bella
 


I have entered my card at

http://creativecornerchallenges.blogspot.de/

5 comments:

  1. ah bless she s adorable Fiona love her hugs Judith xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fiona - Such a sweet little girl., Love the way you colored her!
    Hugs - Tina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Fiona, Fabulous card and image, love the design and the pretty colours.

    Hugs Erin x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just so pretty with the yellow and lilac. Love the polka dot design paper.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete

Hi everyone love feedback please leave a message and I hope you like what I have been making.

Thankyou

Hugs and Happy Crafting

Fiona
xxx