Followers

Google+ Followers

Thursday, 3 April 2014

Glamour eyes

Hi everyone we have a new challenge this morning at Crafty Girls our sponsor this fortnight is
Glamour Eyes
Glamoureyes
and a
Day For Daisies
 
A Day for Daisies
 
 
For my card I have used a image from Glamoureyes called Evening do Katalina
 
 
 
For my card I have used Creata backing paper
Image coloured with promarkers
Embossing folder
Spellbinders flourish and flower die
Ribbon for bow
Ultra fine glitter
 
I mounted gold mirror card to a 5 x 7 card blank then mounted the creata backing paper I then embossed a plain sheet of white card and mounted onto gold mirror board. Added the Katalina topper to it finished with a sentiment using pc and a spellbinder die. Die cut a gold flourish from a spellbinder die and made the roses from spell binder dies. Finished with glitter.

I am entering my card into the following challenge

http://divasbydesignchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/

3 comments:

  1. She is very elegant Fiona, just love the image, the paper the flowers you get the idea xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Fiona, a beautiful card and love the image very glamerous.

    Hugs Erin x

    ReplyDelete

Hi everyone love feedback please leave a message and I hope you like what I have been making.

Thankyou

Hugs and Happy Crafting

Fiona
xxx