Followers

Google+ Followers

Monday, 14 April 2014

Crafting from the heart

Hi everyone we have a new challenge this morning at Crafting from the heart this week the challenge is anything goes/ Easter.
We have two fabulous sponsors for you this week they are
Eureka Stamps offering a prize of 5 digi images
and
Scribble and Scrap offering a £15 voucher.
 
So pop over and join our challenge.
 
Here is my dt make for the challenge
 
 
This week I have done something difference. Seen its easter I thought to create a basket for all the little mini easter eggs received.
For my Project I have used
Eureka stamps - Bunny in Egg
Promarkers
White cardstock
pink backing paper
Tissue paper
Flowers
Ribbon
Baby chicks
 
I made a box using my crafters companion board and used a image from Eureka called bunny in Egg
I then made a handle for the boxand added a pink backing paper from my stock. Coloured the image in with promarkers and stuffed tissue paper in the box I finished with little flowers and added some chicks and added a bow and stuck the image to the handle.

6 comments:

  1. This is so cute, hope this week is better than last week for you. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous job Fiona love it hun great job and here s to another fab Challenge x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Fiona, Gorgeous bunny and so cute. Love the little chicks too.

    Hugs Erin x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your basket is just supercute, lovely, :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely idea making a basket instead of a card. It is beautiful too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gosh, it doesn't get cuter than your decorated basket. Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete

Hi everyone love feedback please leave a message and I hope you like what I have been making.

Thankyou

Hugs and Happy Crafting

Fiona
xxx