Followers

Google+ Followers

Sunday, 6 April 2014

Challenges 4 everybody

Hi everyone we have a new challenge today over at Challenges 4 Everybody our sponsor this month is Sherri Baldy Digital Stamps
 
 
The winner will receive 3 Sherri Baldy digi stamps
 
Here is my design team card for this months challenge
 


I have used a Sherri baldy digi stamp
Kanban rubber stamp
Tim Holtz ink
Gold Card
Ribbon
Flower die

I created my own background using a kanban stamp and used tim holtz distress ink spiced marmalade I then used shabby shutters distress ink tim holtz around the edge and mounted it on gold card. Added my topper coloured with promarkers and added a die cut flower again using spiced marmalade distress  ink and a spellbinder flourish cut from gold mirror card. Finished with gemstones
I have added my card into the following challenge
http://sugarcreekhollow.blogspot.co.uk/



3 comments:

  1. Great job, Fiona! Awesome card!! Love the image and design! Beautifully colored,too. The gold embellishments are perfect!

    Hugs
    Joanie Dt

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is fabulous Fiona, love the colouring and the pretty papers. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing your lovely card with us at SCH this time.
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete

Hi everyone love feedback please leave a message and I hope you like what I have been making.

Thankyou

Hugs and Happy Crafting

Fiona
xxx