Followers

Google+ Followers

Monday, 3 March 2014

two cards

Hi everyone hope you are all well this Monday morning we have a new challenge this morning at Crafting from the heart
Our challenges from this morning will be weekly challenges and the team has split up in Team A and Team B each week one team will be creating Dt cards and the next team the following week.
This week its Team A turn.
As usual we have two sponsors for this challenge our first sponsor is
Lacy Sunshine offering 3 digis
Lacy Sunshine
our 2nd sponsor this week is
Stamping Chef offering 3 digis
The Stamping Chef
Here are my dt cards for the challenges
 
For my first card I have used
Lacy Sunshine - Emily Spring Ladybugs
 
5x7 card blank
Lacy sunshine digi stamp
Papers
Image coloured with promarkers
Joy butterfly die
Joy dies
pearls
 
My 2nd card I created I have used
Stamping Chef - Grand Duchess
 
For my card I have used
5x7 card blank
Stamping Chef digi stamp
Adorable scorable card
My craft studio tinkering with steampunk disc
Ranger liquid pearls
Joy flower dies

I am entering my stamping chef card into the following challenge
http://fattastictuesday.blogspot.co.uk/2014/03/fan-tastic-tuesday-challenge-25.html
 


6 comments:

  1. 2 very striking cards Fiona, love the bright colours of the first one and the steampunk darkness of the second!

    Victoria x

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are both so different in style but are both fabulous :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi :) Two beautiful cards, love them both, great colours and designs on both.

    Hugs Erin x

    ReplyDelete
  4. 2 fab cards Fiona great job and here s to a great challenge x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab design..... thank you for joining in with us over at Fan-Tastic Tuesday, we would love the pleasure of your company in next weeks challenge .....,.
    Hugs
    Suzy B ~Owner Fan-Tastic Tuesday
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Morning Fiona visiting you as a DT member fabulous card hun and many thanks for joining us at Fan-Tastic Tuesday - very good luck x

    ReplyDelete

Hi everyone love feedback please leave a message and I hope you like what I have been making.

Thankyou

Hugs and Happy Crafting

Fiona
xxx