Followers

Google+ Followers

Monday, 17 March 2014

Inspired by a movie

Hi everyone we have had a lovely weekend the weather has been lovely here the last week.
We have a new challenge starting today at Crafting from the heart and would love to see you join us.

We have two great sponsors this week they are
Sassy Studios
Sassy Studios
and
Art By Miran
artbymiran

I know our sponsors would love you to visit them.
 
 
Here is my dt card for the challenge I have used Sassy Studios Smurfette digi stamp.
 
 
Card Recipe
 
5 x7 card blank
Digi stamp Sassy studios Smurfette
Image coloured with promarkers
Tim Holtz distress inks
That special touch mask
backing paper blue
doily
ribbon
gems to finish
 
I coloured my digi stamp with promarkers and used distress ink around the edges then mounted it on to blue cardstock.
I then took a 5 x7 cardstock and mounted the same backing paper  on to it.
I then took a plain white piece of cardstock and using various tim holtz distress inks and a mask created a background I then attached it too the blue cardstock.
I then mounted my digi stamp to it.
I cut up a white doily and used the flowers from it and distressed the flowers adding a gemstone in the middle of each one. I then made a bow out of ribbon and then finished with gemstones and added a sentiment.

I am adding my card into
 

9 comments:

  1. She is so cute Fiona, love the image and your colouring xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Fiona, A fabulous card, used to love the smurfs lol.

    Hugs Erin x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card. You colored the image so beautifully. Have a wonderful day and good luck! Hugs, Sujin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, it´s me again. I forgot to thank you for playing at OSAAT Challenges :D Hugs, Sujin

    ReplyDelete
  5. A lovely image and beautiful embellishments. Thanks for joining us at OSAAT. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a super card Fiona. I do so love this image of Smurfette !! Great colouring and colours too.

    Thanks for playing along with us this week at One Stitch at a Time. Good luck.

    Lynn, OSAAT DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this card! Thank you so much for joining OSAAT this week. Hope to see you again! ~Anne Lise ~

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a cute image and beautifully coloured too. Thank you for joining at OSAAT. Jennie x

    ReplyDelete

Hi everyone love feedback please leave a message and I hope you like what I have been making.

Thankyou

Hugs and Happy Crafting

Fiona
xxx