Followers

Google+ Followers

Monday, 10 March 2014

Hi everyone we have a new challenge this morning at Crafting from the heart I hope you will all come and join us.
This week our design Team are team B.
 
We have two fantastic sponsors for you this week our first sponsor is.
Angie's Digi Stamps
 
offering a prize of 3 digi stamps for the winner
our second sponsor this week is
Sassy Studio Designs
offering a prize of 4 digi stamps for the winner.
 
For my card this week I have used a image from Angies Digi Stamps and here it is
 
 
 
5 x7 Card Blank
Angies digi stamp birds playing in the bath
pro markers
Chick backing paper
Gemstones
glitter
 
I mounted a 5 x7 card blank with a light green backing paper I then added a chick backing paper coloured image with promarkers and mounted this on the chick backing paper finished with gemstones and glitter.
 


6 comments:

  1. This is so cute and so right for the lovely sunshine we have today :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fiona - I love your card..Great color combo on this one and it looks so much like Spring! Hope you have a great day! Hugs - Tina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Fiona, a fabulous card, great image and love the colours.

    Hugs Erin x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Fiona! Darling card (such a sweet image), and it looks even more sweet with the soft coloring and cute background paper! Wonderful card! hugs, de {Creative Smiles}

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Fiona, lovely colouring and those little birds did bring a smile to my face.

    ReplyDelete

Hi everyone love feedback please leave a message and I hope you like what I have been making.

Thankyou

Hugs and Happy Crafting

Fiona
xxx