Followers

Google+ Followers

Monday, 10 March 2014

Girl Card

Good morning everyone we have a new challenge this morning at Artistic Inspirations
 
This weeks challenge is Anything goes with a theme of St patricks Day. The sponsors this week is
Digistamps 4 joy
 
Here is my dt card for the challenge
 
 
Digi stamp coloured with promarkers
Marianne Designs rose cutting die
Spellbinders Flourish Die
Creata black mirror board
 
For my card I have used a DL card blank I added black mirror board then mounted some Green paper on it I coloured my image in with promarkers and finished off by making some flowers using a marianne die and a spellbinder flourish die.

1 comment:

  1. She is lovely Fiona, love the flowers you have used at the bottom corner :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi everyone love feedback please leave a message and I hope you like what I have been making.

Thankyou

Hugs and Happy Crafting

Fiona
xxx