Followers

Google+ Followers

Sunday, 2 March 2014

Fairy card

Hi everyone we have a new challenge starting this morning at Challenges 4 everybody
This weeks sponsor is
Bugaboo Stamps I have used image Pretty fairy
 
Here is my dt card for the challenge

Bugaboo fairy image
Promarkers
6 x 6 Card Blank
Various backing papers
circle dies from x cut
spellbinder butterfly die
creata flower die
Glitter for wings
Gem stones
For my card I distressed a 6 x 6 card blank using tim holtz walnut stain distress ink added some backing paper and distressed that as well with walnut stain.  I cut a old dictionary page out and distressed that also with the same distress ink.  I coloured my image with promarkers and cut it out. then die cut two circles using xcut dies. die cut a flower and butterfly and stuck to the card finished with some gems and glitter
 


2 comments:

  1. oooo she s adorable Fiona great job x

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is lovely Fiona, love how he is sitting on the die cuts :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi everyone love feedback please leave a message and I hope you like what I have been making.

Thankyou

Hugs and Happy Crafting

Fiona
xxx