Followers

Google+ Followers

Monday, 24 March 2014

Cute Dog

Hi everyone we have a new challenge this morning at Crafting from the heart challenge blog.
 
Our sponsor this week is
 
Oakpond Creations
and
Angies Digi Store
 
For my dt card I have used a image called Konas Butterflies by Oakpond Creations.
 
Here is my dt card
 
 
 
I have coloured the image in with Spectrum Noir pens and added blue spot backing paper and a striped backing paper and used a tartan blue ribbon. Finished with some gemstones

5 comments:

  1. I think this image is just soooo cute, love the colouring and the pretty papers. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is super cute Fiona a real delight - here s to another great Challenge hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Fiona, A gorgeous card, love the image, so cute with his puppy dog eyes.

    Hugs Erin x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A cute dog and a sweet card, Jx

    ReplyDelete
  5. He is soooooooooo cute and beautifully coloured Fiona.

    ReplyDelete

Hi everyone love feedback please leave a message and I hope you like what I have been making.

Thankyou

Hugs and Happy Crafting

Fiona
xxx