Followers

Google+ Followers

Thursday, 6 March 2014

Challenge dt Card first one for Crafty Girls Challenge Blog

Hi everyone hope you are all well. As some of you know I am now running Crafty Girls Challenge blog with Erin she asked me to join her when Abbie left due to family circumstances.
I can't believe I am co-owner of another challenge blog but love every minute of it.
Our challenges once a fortnight on a Thursday so here is the information of the challenge.
Our sponsors this week are

Angie's Digi Stamps

and our 2nd sponsor this week is
Eureka

Eureka

For my challenge card I have used a Eureka Stamps image called Heart Bouquet


I have used a 5x7 card blank
A rose embossing folder
Red ribbon
Free rose papers from a magazine
Gemstones
Sentiment

Iam adding my card into the following challenges
http://craftingbydesigns.blogspot.co.uk/

3 comments:

  1. beautiful card Fiona I love this image,the embossing and beautiful B.paper and bow
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Fiona, A beautiful card, love the image, lovely colours. Thank you for all your help and glad we are co owners on such fabulous ventures :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a lovely image with fab colouring and the pretty papers

    ReplyDelete

Hi everyone love feedback please leave a message and I hope you like what I have been making.

Thankyou

Hugs and Happy Crafting

Fiona
xxx