Followers

Google+ Followers

Thursday, 20 March 2014

Camera Girl

Hi everyone we have a new challenge this morning at Crafty Girls Challenges. 
Its a anything goes challenge and we also are looking for a GDT to join us for a month.
Our sponsors this fortnight are
 
Meljens
offering a prize of 4 digis
 
Our 2nd sponsor this fortnight
 
 
Paper Nest Dolls
 
offering a prize of $25 gift voucher
 
For my card I have used a image from Papernest Dolls
 
 
 
I have used for my card
 
Digi stamp from Papernest Dolls
Spots paper
Blue paperstock
Ribbon
Gemstones and flowers

6 comments:

  1. I will try and enter a card Fiona, what is the guest dt requirements and how many projects is it for as March is nearly over. Ange:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm following you now, hope you will follow me as well. Ange:)

    http://angetreasures.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Fiona, a fabulous card, love the image and great design.

    Hugd Erin x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Afternoon Fiona fab card hun and loving the image have a great day x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just beautiful Fiona xx

    ReplyDelete

Hi everyone love feedback please leave a message and I hope you like what I have been making.

Thankyou

Hugs and Happy Crafting

Fiona
xxx