Followers

Google+ Followers

Monday, 10 February 2014

Valentine love

Hi everyone we have a new challenge starting this morning at Artistic Inspirations Challenge  78 Valentines Love/Anything Goes
 
Our sponsor this week is
Bugaboo Stamps
http://www.bugaboostamps.com/
 
 
Offereing a prize of
7 images for the winner
 
 
 
Here is my dt card that I have made for the challenge
 
I have used
Bugaboo Digi Stamp Ava Flower Patch
White cardstock
Kanban Patterned paper
Pink Carstock
Free embossing folder
Joy flower die
 
I coloured the image in with promarkers
Mounted the kanban patterned paper to white card blank then added pink backing paper.
I then embossed with a free embossing folder onto white cardstock and added some pink ribbon and mounted it onto the pink backing paper.
I then added the image and cut some flowers from a joy flower die.
Added some gems and a sentiment to finish.
 


5 comments:

  1. This is just so pretty and beautifully coloured with the green and pink.
    {Would love you to visit my blog and join my 800 Follower Give-Away. Thank you so much, if you have already entered, and good luck.}
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fiona - this is just so pretty! I love all the soft colors and Bugaboo has to be one of my favorite companies!
    Hugs - Tina

    ReplyDelete
  3. awh she is so cute I love how you have coloured her :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah Fiona she s real cute hun love her - great job - have a lovely evening xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi lovelie, a fabulous card and image as always. Thank you for a great challenge this week xx

    ReplyDelete

Hi everyone love feedback please leave a message and I hope you like what I have been making.

Thankyou

Hugs and Happy Crafting

Fiona
xxx