Followers

Google+ Followers

Tuesday, 4 February 2014

Using Dies

Hi everyone hope you are all well I have made my card for my other halfs birthday he loves swords from past times.
So what better way to do a birthday card for him was with a sword for a image.  I bought this digi stamp from delicious doodles yesterday and made him this card.
 

 
For my card I have used
Delicious Doodles Celtic sword digi stamp
 plain cream card blank
Black card
Silver card
Spellbinders Dies
Sissix embossing folder
Metallic promarkers silver and gold
Finished with black gemstones
and
Silver pearl gilding wax
 
I am entering this card into the following challenge
 

5 comments:

  1. Happy birthday to your hubby. He is going to treasure this card. Its absolutely gorgeously masculine.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! Great dies and papers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous Fiona - love it even more i ve seen it for a 2nd time x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy belated birthday to you DH Fiona, he will love this for sure, it's supercool and definitely has that fine Celtic feel to it!! Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog, take care, Ira x
    Ira’s Crea Corner

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab card, I love the metallics and all the embossing

    Thank you so much for leaving a lovely comment on my blog

    Happy Friday!!

    Hugs

    Bridie@BGPayne Crafts

    ReplyDelete

Hi everyone love feedback please leave a message and I hope you like what I have been making.

Thankyou

Hugs and Happy Crafting

Fiona
xxx