Followers

Google+ Followers

Saturday, 1 February 2014

Using Dies

Hi everyone well its been bright and sunny here today and decided to make a card today using spellbinders dies and embossing folders.
 
 
 
For my card I have used
Butterfly embossing folder
Spellbinders dies
Free Stamp from a magazine
Silver Ribbon.
 
I took a A4 piece of card and made a A5 card blank out of it. I then mounted silver mirror board and then black mirror board.
Out of white card I embossed butterfly embossing on to it.
Then I cut some dies from spellbinders.
The love heart stamp was stamped on to white card
die cut some flourishes and added some ribbon.

I have added this into the following challenge
 

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card. Love the monochrome feel to it. The stamp is gorgeous xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. ah so you have all the sunshine Fiona, miserable here, you card has brightened my day though :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Fiona, Absolutely gorgeous, love the embossing and the colours too

    Hugs Erin x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the embossing and the stamp.
    Thanks for joining us over at Docerela Creations.
    DT Member Susana
    http://sonhoscompapeis.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete

Hi everyone love feedback please leave a message and I hope you like what I have been making.

Thankyou

Hugs and Happy Crafting

Fiona
xxx