Followers

Google+ Followers

Sunday, 23 February 2014

Leibester Award

Hi everyone I have been nominated for a leibester award  and I am very excited and honoured  that they thought of me.

http://wordingwell.com/the-liebster-award-the-official-rules-my-first-blog-award-and-a-few-personal-secrets-revealed/

Here are the rules of the nomination:
Be sure to thank the blog that nominated you and be sure to link back to their blog.
Answer the 11 questions that the blogger asked you.
Nominate 11 of your favourite blogs with under 500 followers and ask your own 11 questions.
Make sure to let each blogger know about your Liebster Blog nomination on their blog (leave a comment and link back to your Liebster Blog post).

The first crafter to nominate me is  
and she gave me a list of questions to answer so here they are and the answers:-
 
1. What prompted you to start up your own blog?
I started My own blog as I enjoyed making cards and then thought I would like to enter some cardmaking challenges.
2. Where is your favorite place to buy craft supplies?
My favourite place to buy craft items is create and craft tv and ebay.
3. Do you sell your handmade craft items? If so, where?
I don't sell but make the cards for charity and friends and family
4. What is your favorite type of glitter to use?
At the moment it has to be creative expressions glitter
5. What is your favorite coloring method? i.e. copics, distress inks, etc
It has to be promarkers
6. What is the typical size of the cards you make?
I like to make all sizes of cards and don't have a particular favourite
7. Do you have a favorite craft magazine?
I like most crafty mags and don't have a particular favourite
8. What is your favorite crafty storage item?
It has to be my filing cabinet for storing all my paper and card
9. What is your favorite color combination?
I don't have a favourite it all depends what type of card I am making
10. What is your favorite holiday?
I haven't got a favourite but a favourite would be something to do with crafters
11. Have you ever thought about or exchanged holiday cards with other bloggers?
I haven't heard of these till  now so don't know what they are.
 
 
 
 
The second person who nominated me is a lady who owns a blog I design for and that is
 
 
I know both ladies would love to see some visitors.
here is Carmen's questions and answers
1.What time of day do you do most of your crafting?
    Usually afternoon and evening
2.what is your favorite holiday?
    I haven't got a favourite holiday
3.What is your favorite color?
    At the moment its green
4. If you could go anywhere in the world where would you go?
    California to the crafting show
5. D o you prefer TV or Movies?
    TV
6. What craft item is your favorite right now?
     Spellbinder dies can't get enough of them and my promarkers
 7.What do you do with all of the items you create?
    Give to charity
8.  Digital stamps or Inked stamps which do you prefer?
     Digital stamps you can do so much with them.
9.  What is on your desk right now?
      Promarkers and Papercutter
10. If money was no object what craft item would you purchase today?
      E-bosser
 11. How did you get started crafting?
       One of my neighbours gave me some glue and a few decoupage sheets.

Here are my nominations
 
 
Here are my questions
 
 
1) How did you start crafting?
2) What is your favourite crafting item?
3)  If you were stranded on a desert island what craft presenter would you want to be stranded with?
4)  What do you have on your craft table at the moment?
5)  Do you prefer making your cards minimalistic or with lots of embellishments?
6)  Have you a favourite colour you like to use?
7)  What is your favourite craft item you own?
8)  Do you sell any of your cards?
9)  What are your favourite colouring methods?
10)  What size card do you like to make?
11) Do you have a favourite card making product you like to use?

 
 
 
 
 
 
 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi everyone love feedback please leave a message and I hope you like what I have been making.

Thankyou

Hugs and Happy Crafting

Fiona
xxx