Followers

Google+ Followers

Tuesday, 25 February 2014

Girly gothic card

Hi everyone hope you are all well this is my todays make with a image I won for runner up at OSAAT. You can purchase the image at http://stitchybearstamps.com/shop/
 
Hope you like it.
 
For my card I have used
Digi stamp image from OSAAT
Various Papers
Paper Doily
Embellishments
Ribbon for bow
Promarkers
Skin Tones - ivory, almond and soft peach
Hair - Cool grey 4 and 5 and black, Amethyst and purple
Dress - Lilac, amethyst and pruple
 
 
I mounted a plain white card blank 5 x 7 added a lilac backing sheet then added green backing paper. I then coloured my image in with promarkers.
I die cut a frame from xcut dies and cut a doily up and stuck it on with foam pads, and added a light green rose I created the flowers by cutting another doily up and layered the flowers 3 times and added a pearl in the centre.
 Finished by creating a ribbon bow.
 
I am adding my card into the following challenge
 

12 comments:

  1. Like the sassy/sexy image. Like the embellishing & subdued colors. Thank you for entering OSAAT Ch201 Girly.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"
    OSAAT DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Fiona, she is gorgeous, love the image and the papers.

    Hugs Erin x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very lovely card. Fabby image you have use. Looks great! Thanks for playing with us over at Passion for Promarkers and joining my digital challenge.
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another fabulous creation Fiona, beautifully coloured. Thank you for using a digi from the StitchyBear Digital Outlet :) :) :) Good luck in this weeks OSAAT challenge. Hugs Jane OAAAT DT xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. how completely lovely that you used your image from the win at OSAAT Fiona! thanks for coming over again and your creation here is just wonderful and very sexy racey. best of luck in this weeks challenge in winning the 7 pack of digi images worth 20.00. Best Samara, DT OSAAT

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great card. Love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just so beautiful with the aubergine and green colouring.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely
    Thanks for joining in at One Stitch At A Time this week
    Hugs Katie x

    ReplyDelete
  9. awesome card, I love my purples but am sooooo pants with them!
    thank you for playing along in our challenge over on the passion for promarkers challenge blog
    hugs Lou xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great card. Love the image you have used and the great coloring.

    Thanks for joining us at OSAAT this week. Hope to see you again next week. DT Crafting Vicky. I’m doing a little giveaway to celebrate 500 followers come and join in http://crafting-vicky.blogspot.ca/2014/02/woooow-celebration-in-order-its-500.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank for vsiting my blog & leaving some love! Stopped by to do the same for you! Your card is gorgeous! Just the right amount of darkness but still pretty!
    Hugs
    Dawn x

    ReplyDelete

Hi everyone love feedback please leave a message and I hope you like what I have been making.

Thankyou

Hugs and Happy Crafting

Fiona
xxx