Followers

Google+ Followers

Sunday, 2 February 2014

Girl in the moon

Hi everyone a new challenge has started today at Challenges 4 Everybody
The challenge is no 38 and is a anything goes challenge and will run for a whole month.
Our sponsors this month are:-
http://lacysunshine.weebly.com/shop.html
A prize of a $20 gift voucher to spend in store
and our second sponsor is
The Paper Nest Dolls
Offereing a prize of $25 to spend in the store
 
To be in with a chance of winning enter your cards in our challenge.
 
Here is my dt card for the challenge I have chosen an image from Lacy Sunshine Stamps
 
I have used
Lacy sunshine stamp wix moonlighter
Embossing Folder
Gold liquid pearls

2 comments:

  1. This is so pretty and I love the little pearl accents.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely Fiona I love the image and the way you have coloured her

    ReplyDelete

Hi everyone love feedback please leave a message and I hope you like what I have been making.

Thankyou

Hugs and Happy Crafting

Fiona
xxx