Followers

Google+ Followers

Monday, 17 February 2014

A bit of steam punk theme

Hi everyone we have a new challenge this morning at Crafting from the heart our challenge this time is Challenge 7 and its anything goes/use flowers. Hope you all will come and join us.
 
We have two fantastic sponsors for this challenge first of all
Meljens Designs
offering a prize of 3 digis
 
Meljens
 
our 2nd sponsor who I have made a card for is
Aurora Wings
offering a prize of  a $15 voucher
AuroraWings
 
For my card I have used a image from Aurora Wings
Here is my card

 
 
Using
Aurora Wings image steam punk with doll
Various backing papers from own cardstock
Flower Die
Ranger Liquid Pearls
Tim Holtz walnut stain distress ink
 
I made a 8x8 white card blank and mounted a leather look backing paper to it then I took a plain
 piece of white paper and used tim holtz distress ink walnut stain on it I then used a cog stamp and stamped on card I then crumpled it all up and tore the edges to create the effect.
 
I coloured the digi stamp with promarkers and tore the edges slightly and added distress ink to make it look older.
 
On top of the leather look paper I added the cog paper and a different paper to it.
Created flowers using a spellbinder and joy die and added some Gold ranger liquid pearls

I have entered my card into

http://onestitchatatimechallenge.blogspot.co.uk/

http://avenue613.blogspot.co.uk/2014/02/challenge-59-anything-goes-woptional.html

10 comments:

  1. Hi Fiona adorable card hun - love her - have a great day x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Fiona, A fabulous card, loving the image and lovely colours.

    Hugs Erin x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautifully coloured image and love the B.papers especially the crumpled and torn cog paper
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful. Like the colors, papers, textures & embellishments. Tim Holtz Distress Ink walnut stain is my fav TH Distress Ink. Thank you for entering OSAAT Ch200 Use A Digi.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"
    OSAAT DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is perfect. Love the colors and papers. I have nominated you for a Liebster Blog Award! Check out my blog for details when you get time.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A stunning creation Fiona, your colouring is fabulous and I just love how you have created this card, well done :) :) :) Good luck in this weeks OSAAT challenge. Hugs Jane OAAAT DT xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Fiona just popping back to say -thanks for joining us at 613 Avenue Create
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card
    Thanks for joining in at One Stitch At A Time this week
    Hugs Katie x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely lovely lovely! Aurora Wings is an irresistible digi to work with and you certainly brought it home to our challenge of use a digi. Thanks so much for entering our challenge at OSAAT and best of luck. Hope to see you again next week. Samara DT OSAAT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fiona, What beautiful card. I like how you colored the image and then made it look vintage with the walnut ink; like all the embellishments you used too. :D Thanks for sharing and joining us at OSAAT.
    Deborah OSAAT DT

    ReplyDelete

Hi everyone love feedback please leave a message and I hope you like what I have been making.

Thankyou

Hugs and Happy Crafting

Fiona
xxx