Followers

Google+ Followers

Friday, 31 January 2014

Vintage

Hi everyone thought I would go a bit out of my comfort zone and try a vintage card for a change and I am happy with the results.
Here it is
 

 
For my card I have used
White card Blank
A free stamp from a magazine
A dictionary Page
Tim Holtz inks
Joy flower die
Spellbinder flourish
Liquid Pearls
Lace Ribbon
 
I took a plain white card blank and inked round the edges with Tim Holtz victorian velvet distress inks.
I then took a piece of pinky coloured embossed backing paper and stuck this onto card blank.
My next layer I used the victorian velvet distress ink and stamped it onto a glass mat then added a few spritz of water from a spritzer bottle and put my plain white card onto it.
I then dried this with a heat tool,  added some lace round it and added it to top of embossed backing paper.
I then got a old dictionary and cut a page out of it and distressed this with Tim holtz distress ink Walnut stain.
Then mounted this onto embossed backing paper.  Then used a free stamp from a magazine and stamped again with walnut stain and used victorian velvet round the edges.
I then mounted this onto my pink backing paper die cut a flower, flourish and used the same colours again for the flowers and the flourish.
Finished with silver liquid pearls.
 
I am adding my card into the following challenge
 

1 comment:

Hi everyone love feedback please leave a message and I hope you like what I have been making.

Thankyou

Hugs and Happy Crafting

Fiona
xxx