Followers

Google+ Followers

Monday, 6 January 2014

Its a Blog Hop

Hi everyone today this is something new for me as I am on the dt team at artistic inspirations and its the first challenge of 2014 we are having a blog hop.
Our sponsors for the blog hop are
 
and
 
To be in with a chance to win all as you have to do is visit all the team and leave them all a comment
and pick up the hidden letters on the way each letter will be a different colour or simply added to the end of the post.
 
Here is my dt card for the hop

For my card I have used
The stamping Boutique
o



You should of arrived here by Kitt and your next stop is Kate



Here is a complete list of the hop incase you get lost on the way don't forget to hop all team members and send or email to Abbie or Carmen to be in a chance with winning !!!
Abbie
Carmen
Sari
Kay
Tania
Carol
Zoe
Suz
Pam
Kitt
Fiona
Kate
Theresa
Louise


I have added my card into the following challenge
http://pileitonchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/
 
 
 
 


9 comments:

  1. Hi lovelie, a gorgeous card as always, love the image. Thank you
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card and love the papers and that image is gorgeous.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card and loving the image.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Card. The colour combinations are pretty and I love the sentiment. The layout is great and the embellishments are wonderful.

    Zoe
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful image and B.paper and love the butterfly border
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the colors and die cuts you used on this card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. great card, love the image
    caroline x

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVELY card!!
    Thanks for joining us last week at PIO!!
    Have a GREAT day!!

    ReplyDelete

Hi everyone love feedback please leave a message and I hope you like what I have been making.

Thankyou

Hugs and Happy Crafting

Fiona
xxx