Followers

Google+ Followers

Monday, 20 January 2014

Good news

Hi everyone we have exciting times over at Crafting from the heart I can now share with you all our brilliant news.  Erin and I have decided we are going to start having weekly challenges starting on the 3rd March 2014.   We have started on some more dt members so we can go weekly. 
 
Our challenge this fortnight is anything goes/ fancy folds
 
Our sponsors this week are
The doodle Garden offering a prize of 3 digis
The Doodle Garden
 
and
Papernest Dolls offering a prize of $25 to spend in shop
 
The Paper Nest Dolls
 
For my card I have used a image called loves me loves me knot
 
 
Card Recipe
 
I coloured the hedgehog with promarkers and made a sentiment on my pc
I then mounted the images on mirror board
and decorated with papers and gemstones and made a flower from a joy die.

Entered my card at
http://lexiscreations.blogspot.co.uk/
http://ppp-makeitmonday.blogspot.co.uk/

6 comments:

  1. Fabulous Fiona really lovely - have a great day hun xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Fiona, a beautiful card, love the image too
    Hugs Erin x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this double easel card Fiona - I didn't even realise such cards were possible til seeing this! Will have to give it a go... :)

    Victoria x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fiona I just love this card hun, superb image and your colouring is amazing, hugs my friend xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww! You did such a sweet job with him! Well done!
    Jenn ( http://thedoodlegarden.blogspot.com/)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a gorgeous double easel card. Love that super cute hedgehog!

    Thanks for sharing with us

    Lin
    Lexi's Creations

    ReplyDelete

Hi everyone love feedback please leave a message and I hope you like what I have been making.

Thankyou

Hugs and Happy Crafting

Fiona
xxx