Followers

Google+ Followers

Monday, 6 January 2014

Crafting from the heart

Hi ladies we have a brand new challenge and DT call today at Crafting from the heart  Challenge Blog to take part all as you have to do is enter the challenge with your work and next to your name put dt.
 
This fortnights challenge is a anything goes/ theme use buttons or pearls.
 
Our sponsors this fortnight are:-
 
A day for Daisies offering a prize of $12 to spend in shop
A Day For Daisies
 
Lacy Sunshine offering a prize of 3 digis of winners choice
Lacy Sunshine
 
 
and finally
 
Angie's digi stamps offering 2 digis of winners choice
 
Angie's Digi Stamps
 
 
So what you waiting for come over and enter with the chance to win some fab prizes
My dt cards I have made for the challenge are:-
 
Using A day for Daisies -Fashion Shopping
 
 
This card
Used Creata card blank
papers from my own supply
Flower creata die
Buttons my own supply
I am entering this card into the following challenge
 
 

 
Using Lacy Sunshine - Victorian Emily
 
This card I have used
Creata Papers
Creata flower forming
Joy die
Pearls from own stash
This card I have entered into
 
 
and my final card is:-
 
Using Angie's Digi Stamps- Pizza Delivery puppy dog
 
 
Used creata papers
Creata card blank
Liquid Pearls silver by Ranger
I have entered my card into the following challenge
 
You can find all these images at the appropiate sponsor shops.

7 comments:

  1. Fab cards Fiona - my fave is the Pizza guy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Fiona, beautiful cards as always.

    Hugs Erin x

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your card thanks for sharing with 613 avenue create this week Rachel DT 

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic cards Fiona, love them all, I like the buttons on the bags on the 1st image, great idea xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great cards Fiona, especially love the buttons on the shopping bags!! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great Cards Fiona. Love the shopper image! Just too sweet. Thank you for joining us at Crafting When We Can Challenges.

    Amy ~DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card! Love the diecut! Thank you so much for playing along with us in our "Anything Goes" challenge at Lacy Sunshine. We're so happy you joined us! Please visit us, again! ~~Sammibug~~ DT Member for Lacy Sunshine.

    ReplyDelete

Hi everyone love feedback please leave a message and I hope you like what I have been making.

Thankyou

Hugs and Happy Crafting

Fiona
xxx