Followers

Google+ Followers

Friday, 24 January 2014

bunnies and fairies

Hi everyone we have a new challenge today starting at Craftitude the challenge runs for a fortnight and our sponsors this fortnight are:-
Delicious Doodles
 
 
The challenge is anything goes/ I see fluffy
 
Here is my card for the challenge
 
For my card I have used
Delicious Doodles digi stamp - away with the bunnies
I have coloured the image in with promarkers
and mounted image onto purple mirror board
  I have added flowersoft to the bunnies so it looks like fur.
Backing papers are my own stock
The wings on the fairy I have added gilding wax to then added glitter
I die cut a butterfly using a creata die and finished with liquid pearls
 
My card is entered into the following challenge
 


4 comments:

  1. This is so pretty Fiona I love all the little bunnies :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute card, love those fluffy bunnies you've created using flowersoft. Thanks so much for joining us over at Emerald Faeries Challenge Blog, good luck and hope to see you next time
    ~ Denise DT ~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fiona, this is delightful. The addition of the flower soft creates a sweet effect. I love the sparkle from the glitter and mirror board. The butterfly is a lovely detail, too.

    ReplyDelete

Hi everyone love feedback please leave a message and I hope you like what I have been making.

Thankyou

Hugs and Happy Crafting

Fiona
xxx