Followers

Google+ Followers

Monday, 27 January 2014

Birds

Hi everyone we have a new challenge today over at artistic inspirations 
This weeks challenge is
Animals
and our sponsors are Floppy Lattes
 
Floppy Lattes
 
 
Here is my dt card for the challenge
 
For my card I have used
Digi stamp Floppy Lattes - 3 birds in the tree
Promarkers
Derwent water colour pencils
Backing Paper
Bamboo Embossed Paper
Spellbinder Die
 
I mounted my backing paper onto a card blank
Embossed a piece of paper with a sissix bamboo embossing folder then I used a blue ink pad to change the colour.
I coloured the image in with promarkers and derwent coloured pencils.
Mounted it onto the papers
Die cut a spellbinder die twice and added this to bottom of card.
 


2 comments:

  1. this is lovely Fiona I love the colouring on the little birds

    ReplyDelete

Hi everyone love feedback please leave a message and I hope you like what I have been making.

Thankyou

Hugs and Happy Crafting

Fiona
xxx