Followers

Google+ Followers

Friday, 13 December 2013

Sparkle

Good afternoon everyone we have new challenge starting today at Craftitude the challenge this fortnight is Christmas Sparkle/anything goes I have made two dt cards for the challenge. using both sponsors images the sponsors this fortnight are the fabulous:-

Digi Darla Designs.

 
and our other sponsor is

 Here are my cards for the challenge
 This card I have used
Digi darla digi stamp -holly and berries
Creata Mirror board
Creata backing paper
The ribbon and berries are out of my own craft stash.
Creata Snowflake embossing folder


http://www.sassystudiodesigns.blogspot.co.uk/
 
This card I have used:-
Sassy studio designs - Victorian Beauty
Creata papers
Joy die
Creata Mirror Board
 
Since it was my twin daughters 16th Birthday for one of their birthdays I thought I would use the
sassy studios image as I love them.
She really loved the birthday card. x


3 comments:

  1. Hi sweetie, beautiful cards as always. Thank you for a great challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful creations, each with its own beauty.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}W

    ReplyDelete
  3. fabby cards Fiona hun love them both - sorry for the delay in bobbing over x

    ReplyDelete

Hi everyone love feedback please leave a message and I hope you like what I have been making.

Thankyou

Hugs and Happy Crafting

Fiona
xxx