Followers

Google+ Followers

Sunday, 8 December 2013

Sherri Baldy

Hi everyone we have a new challenge today at challenges 4 everybody our sponsor this week is
 
 
 
Here is my dt card for the challenge
For my card I have used
sherri baldy digi stamp
Creata mirror board
Noor snowflake dies
Coloured image with spectrum noir pens
Creata mirror board
I am entering my card into the following challenges
http://scrapbookstampsocietychallengeblog.blogspot.com.au/2013/12/challenge-31-anything-goes-option.html
http://mybestiesaussiechallenge.blogspot.nl/2013/12/challenge-12-letter-to-santa-and-design.html
 
 


2 comments:

  1. Fiona what a beautiful card.
    Thanks for join us at ScrapbookStampSociety Challenge.

    Greetings Karin DT Coördinator

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fiona,this is soo beautiful card!
    Thank for joining us at ScrapbookStampSociety Challenge
    Gr.Kaija DT-member

    ReplyDelete

Hi everyone love feedback please leave a message and I hope you like what I have been making.

Thankyou

Hugs and Happy Crafting

Fiona
xxx